New palletisers to take you to the next level
Bradman Lake is offering a range of customised compact PAL palletisers to accommodate today's market trends for a more flexible, cost-effective and reliable system
As a leading designer and manufacturer of packaging systems, we lead the way in automated end-of-line packaging solutions.
The modular design of our palletisers can be adapted to match your space and product flow, providing:
- Separate Palletisation Programmes. Can be used for the left and right pallet stations so it can produce two different palletisation formats simultaneously.
- Pallet Complete Beacon. Notifies operator when pallet removal is required.
- Automatic Access. Doors automatically unlock when a pallet is complete granting operator access.
- Uninterrupted Operation. Palletisation continues on the opposite station during manual removal and placement of pallets.
- Operator Safety. Internal light guards protect the operator while accessing the inactive palletising cell.
- Innovative Collation Table. Product is picked from a collation table designed to maximise robot motion efficiency and build accurate pallet patterns
- Can be supplied as a single project or as part of an integrated turnkey system.
To ensure your palletiser fits perfectly into your packaging line, we offer a complete system integration service to include concept, design, and installation with solutions that extend from process to pallet.
For more information about the Bradman Lake’s primary, secondary and tertiary equipment please contact us at email@example.com.
About Bradman Lake
Established in 1948, the Bradman Lake Group is a leader in integrated packaging technology. From distribution and feeding systems, flow wrapping, roll wrapping, slicing, bagging, robotics, cartoning, to case packing, shrink wrapping and palletizing, Bradman Lake’s solution based approach is gained from thousands of installations around the world. Bradman Lake’s manufacturing plants are located in the UK and USA with regional sales offices in Russia, India and China. Bradman Lake is a wholly owned subsidiary of the multi-disciplined UK engineering group, Langley Holdings plc.