Top load cartoning system in action at Gulfood 2016
Visit us at Gulfood Manufacturing 2016, Dubai World Trade Centre, on November 7-9, booth number Z2-A53 and find out how Bradman Lake packaging technology can benefit your business.
Experts will be available for consultation and advice regarding suitable equipment solutions in Flow Wrapping, Roll Wrapping, Carton Forming, Robotic Top Loading, Carton Closing and Case Packing.
We will also be demonstrating our Integrated Top Load Cartoning system comprising of two main machines; the HS Double Head Lock Former and the IL120 Three Flap Carton Closer.
The incorporated packaging technology of the HS Former and the IL120 Closer is an ideal semi-automatic top load carton forming, loading and closing system for customers interested in low initial capital investment, and will require full automation in the future.
System output speed is 120 cartons per minute, depending on carton size.
- Experience. Bradman Lake has a large installed base of this configuration; our customers benefit from over 65 years of knowledge in designing and building Carton Formers and Closers.
- Initial Capital Savings. The core competence of the system is its unique capability for seamless future integration with Bradman Lake innovative loading equipment in order to achieve full automation and yet retain initial capital savings.
- Flexibility, "Future Proof" Principal. The ergonomic modular design provides the ultimate flexibility to handle a wide range of carton formats and sizes that can be rapidly adapted to specific requirements enabling our customers to easily meet the demands of the fast changing markets at any time in the future.
- Quick Size Changeover. The Carton Former incorporates advanced techniques that allow changeovers to take less than 5 minutes and require only a single operator. The Carton Closer features tool-less size changeovers. This significantly reduces downtime and increases productivity for customers that run several different carton sizes.
- Unique Carton Closing Technology. The IL120 uses the unique ‘Flexible Carton Control’ (FCC) technology that allows for cartons containing product of inconsistent size, protruding above the carton base, to be closed without jamming.
- Smart Layout. Compact footprint which is available in several orientations to suit plant layout and incorporates narrow integral electrical cabinets with easy access.
- Safety and Hygiene. Robust and well-built to the latest safety and hygiene standards that are required in the frozen food, bakery, confectionery, dry food and healthcare industries.
- Sustainability: Incorporates many sustainable features that ensure the safety of the environment, operators and to drive increased efficiency through reduced packaging material waste.
- Customer Service: Backed by readily available technical support, commercial commitment and resources
The team look forward to seeing you!
About Bradman Lake
Established in 1948, the Bradman Lake Group Ltd is a leader in Integrated Packaging Technology. From Distribution and Feeding systems, Flow wrapping, Cartoning, Loading and Closing to Case Packing, Shrink Wrapping and Roll Wrapping, Bradman Lake’s solution based approach is gained from thousands of installations around the world. Bradman Lake has manufacturing plants in the UK and USA with regional sales offices in Russia, India and China, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the multi-disciplined UK engineering group, Langley Holdings plc.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website: www.bradmanlake.com