Discover the latest in flow wrapping technology at IBIE
Visit us at the IBIE 2016 event October 8-11, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth number 10300, where we will be presenting the latest technology in horizontal flow wrapping.
The FT120 flow wrapper sets the benchmark for fully automatic horizontal form fill and seal flow wrapping machines.
Here's just some of the reasons why the FT120 is popular with many multi-national bakery product manufacturers.
- Operates at the highest level of efficiency and seal integrity even for difficult heat seal applications.
- Depending upon the application and scope of the project, Bradman Lake can connect to the exit of the process cooling tunnel and supply the product delivery belt, product removal stations, product orientation systems such as bar turning unit and in-line or shuttle phase infeed conveyors to the wrapper. All the equipment is integrated into one system with one supplier.
- Low Maintenance.
- Reduced number of operators. Can be integrated with complete range of product specific handling systems for semi and full automation.
- Flexibility, "Future Proof" Principle. Handles a wide range of products, formats and sizes to easily meet the demands of the fast changing markets at any time in the future.
- Quick and simple change over parts.
- Robust and well-built to the latest safety and hygiene standards that are required in the bakery, confectionery, dry food, frozen food and healthcare industries.
- High standard of machine specification which can include twin film reel holders, automatic film reel to reel splice, splice detection and rejection, print registration, automatic film web aligment, film printing, empty and deformed pack identification and rejection, 4 pairs of longitudinal seal crimp rollers to provide heat or cold seal options and robust end crimp sealing.
- Latest Allen Bradley/Rockwell electronic component and software platform.
- Upgraded machine construction to handle wash-down applications.
- Prompt, reliable technical support, service technicians and spare parts all supplied from the large 40,000 sq ft Bradman Lake plant in Rock Hill, South Carolina, USA.
- A wide range of optional features are available to enable the machine to be readily adapted to meet the customer’s specific requirements.
The Bradman Lake team looks forward to meeting you at the event.
Bradman Lake flow wrapping technology is widely used in the global food industry
About Bradman Lake
Established in 1948, the Bradman Lake Group is a leader in integrated packaging technology. From distribution and feeding systems, flow wrapping, cartoning, loading and closing to case packing, shrink wrapping and roll wrapping, Bradman Lake’s solution based approach is gained from thousands of installations around the world.
Over 15,000 of machines are currently in service in the global market working as stand-alone or as part of a complete Bradman Lake system.
Bradman Lake’s three manufacturing plants are located in the UK and USA with regional sales offices in Russia, India and China.
Bradman Lake is a wholly owned subsidiary of the multi-disciplined UK industrial group, Langley Holdings plc.
To find out more email email@example.com.