Bradman Lake to unveil the latest flow wrapping technology at Gulfood Manufacturing 2015.
Bradman Lake Group will be participating at the Gulfood Manufacturing 2015 on October 27-29, 2015 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Visitors to Bradman Lake’s stand number F 2-3 will see the very latest FT120 Flow Wrapper with SPF Shuttle Phase Feeder.
The FT120 sets the benchmark for horizontal form fill and seal flow wrapping machines and the SPF is an innovative, non-back pressure feeder for the most challenging of product types.
Why the FT120 has become the machine of choice for many multinational manufacturers?
- Operates at the highest level of efficiency and seal integrity even for difficult heat seal applications.
- Robust and well-built to British Specifications.
- Reduced number of operators. Can be integrated with complete range of product specific handling systems for semi and full automation.
- Flexibility, "Future Proof" Principal. Handles a wide range of products, formats and sizes to easily meet the demands of the fast changing markets at any time in the future.
- Quick and simple change over parts.
- Regular technical support.
- It is built to the latest safety and hygiene standards that are required in the bakery, confectionery, dry food, frozen food and healthcare industries.
- Bradman Lake is an established brand with a high profile for reliability and value for money throughout the Middle East Region and Worldwide.
A wide range of optional features are available to enable the machine to be readily adapted to meet the customer’s specific requirements.
The FT120 Flow Wrapping machine will wrap products using metallised barrier OPP films supplied by Jindal Films. Metallyte™ MM688 and MM648 are biaxially oriented polypropylene (OPP) films that feature Jindal Films’ very low temperature seal (VLTS) coating, which delivers outstanding performance in demanding high- and variable-speed horizontal form fill and seal (HFFS) packaging applications. A printable, overcoated metallized surface on the opposite side enables consistent machinability, excellent graphics and barrier to moisture, flavors and aromas. For more information click here.
The Bradman Lake team looks forward to meeting you at their stand!
About Bradman Lake
Established in 1948, the Bradman Lake Group Ltd is a leader in integrated packaging technology. From distribution and feeding systems, flow wrapping, cartoning, loading and closing to case packing, shrink wrapping and roll wrapping, Bradman Lake’s solution based approach is gained from thousands of installations around the world designing and building packaging equipment and installing more than 15,000 machines worldwide.