How Bradman Lake helped Tea manufactures to achieve their goals?
Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world next to water. The process of handling this delicate plant from harvesting to packaging cannot be overemphasized as it decides the level of tea quality in the consumer’s cup.
The Bradman Lake Group has acquired extensive experience in the most recent packaging techniques required for handling and packing tea products.
Examples of tea packaging:
Throughout the world, Bradman Lake has installations which include horizontal flow wrapping, fully-automatic cartoning and end of line systems with many of the multinational tea manufacturers. These systems are currently meeting demanding production output and line efficiency requirements.
Machines can be supplied either as individual stand-alone equipment or as part of a completely integrated packaging system.
Why multi-national tea manufactures choose Bradman Lake?
- Proven Experience - Bradman Lake has over 65 years of experience in packaging tea.
- Product Freshness. Bradman Lake developed innovative techniques to guarantee the freshness of tea products during the packaging process.
- Standard and Specialist Equipment. Bradman Lake offers a wide range of standard machines and specialist equipment designed to the clients’ exact specifications.
- Flexibility - “Future Proof” Principle. Bradman Lake machines are developed to handle wide range of formats with quick size-changeover that significantly reduces downtime during production.
- Single Source. Bradman Lake provides turnkey systems with project management from initial concept to site acceptance and beyond.
What are the benefits of a Single Source Packaging System Provider?
- Commonality of Engineering Standards
- Commonality of Parts
- Single Point of Contact - Procurement, Project Manager and After Market
- FAT for full system occurs in single Location
- Systems are fully integrated and tested prior to delivery resulting in expedited start up
Our experience speaks for itself.
When a large multinational food and beverage company decided to revamp their range of tea and market them in a completely new packaging style they selected Bradman Lake. Click for more information.
A UK based, premium quality, loose tea manufacturer purchased several Bradman Lake end load cartoning machines with the intention of installing them in two, completely different, worldwide locations. Click for more information.
It is estimated that over 80% of all leaf tea packed automatically in Russia and CIS is carried out on Bradman Lake machines. Click for more information.
For the packaging of tea products we can really make a difference contact our experts for your next packaging innovation at email@example.com.