Bradman Lake to exhibit carton former and carton closer at PackExpo East
Bradman Lake will be participating at the PackExpo East event on April 16-18, 2018 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA. Visit booth number 1003 and see in operation our popular and well-established top load line comprising a HS Double Head Lock Former and the IL120 Three Flap Carton Closer.
The incorporated packaging technology of the HS Former and the IL120 Closer is an ideal semi-automatic top load carton forming, loading and closing system for customers interested in low initial capital investment, and will require full automation in the future. The system can be integrated seamlessly with Primary and Tertiary equipment which can also be supplied by Bradman Lake. Experts trained in all of these machines will be available in the booth for consultation and advice regarding suitable equipment solutions.
System output speed is 120 cartons per minute, depending on carton size.
- Experience. Bradman Lake has a large installed base of this configuration, our customers benefit from over 65 years of knowledge in designing and building Carton Formers and Closers.
- Initial Capital Savings. The core competence of the system is its unique capability for seamless future integration with Bradman Lake innovative loading equipment in order to achieve full automation and yet retain initial capital savings.
- Flexibility, "Future Proof" Principal. The ergonomic modular design provides the ultimate flexibility to handle a wide range of carton formats and sizes that can be rapidly adapted to specific requirements enabling our customers to easily meet the demands of the fast changing markets at any time in the future.
- Quick Size Changeover. The Carton Former incorporates advanced techniques that allow changeovers to take less than 5 minutes and require only a single operator. The Carton Closer features tool-less size changeovers. This significantly reduces downtime and increases productivity for customers that run several different carton sizes.
- Unique Carton Closing Technology. The IL120 uses the unique ‘Flexible Carton Control’ (FCC) technology that allows for cartons containing product of inconsistent size, protruding above the carton base, to be closed without jamming.
- Smart Layout. Compact footprint which is available in several orientations to suit plant layout and incorporates narrow integral electrical cabinets with easy access.
- Safety and Hygiene. Robust and well-built to the latest safety and hygiene standards that are required in the frozen food, bakery, confectionery, dry food and healthcare industries.
- Sustainability: Incorporates many sustainable features that ensure the safety of the environment, operators and to drive increased efficiency through reduced packaging material waste.
- Customer Service: Equipment is delivered and supported by award-winning customer service and backed by readily available technical support, commercial commitment and resources.
To find out more email: email@example.com
HS Carton Former (left , IL120 Carton Closer (right)
About Bradman Lake
Established in 1948, the Bradman Lake Group Ltd is a leader in integrated packaging technology. From distribution and feeding systems, flow wrapping, cartoning, loading and closing to case packing, shrink wrapping and roll wrapping, Bradman Lake’s solution based approach is gained from thousands of installations around the world. Bradman Lake is located in the UK and USA with regional offices in Russia and India, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the multi-disciplined UK engineering group, Langley Holdings plc.